At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s)
- Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team
- Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in sustainability or environmental science or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Able to intern full-time in the summer (40 hours/week, 10 weeks), and part-time in the fall (20 hours/week, 15 weeks)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated: works independently and monitors own work to ensure quality; will ask questions and seek clarity, when necessary
The annualized salary range for this role is $43,860 - 62,400.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.