Are you energized by the opportunity to partner with key leaders in global medical science to enhance global operational support? If so, this Clinical Study Management Manager could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Clinical Study Management Manager, you will provide operational support to the Global Medical Sciences team within the business and provide flexible operational support within various functions across Global Medical Sciences.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
- Liaise with the medical information and scientific communications vendor(s) to ensure data dissemination and publication plans are effectively managed through the appropriate source system
- Manage the Event/Meeting Management vendor(s) in the organization and logistics where the business has employee presence at congresses/conferences
- Correspond with the study Health Care Providers (HCPs) to obtain the required documentation regarding authorship and publication review per internal policy requirements.
- Manage Publication Strategy:
- Liaise with the Investigator Support Studies (ISS) and Collaborative Studies Study Accountable Persons to ensure receipt and appropriate review all publications
- Provide operational input and oversight to the portfolio and publication plan which may include competitor intelligence research, collation and dissemination of data, etc
- Ensure alignment with the global publications and strategies through assisting with both internal and external stakeholder management
- Assist the Global Medical Affairs Operations Director with project management for the Global Grants and Donation and Congress/Conference programs
- Oversee the Anti-bribery and Corruption (ABAC) framework inclusive of due diligence, sanction country and corporate security investigation (if required)
- Provide additional operational management support for the business Data Disclosure Steering Committee, including Charter generation, and creation of policies and procedures
- Provide general clinical operations management as requested
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of industry project management experience
- Experience providing operational support across global scientific and medical functions.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Proven ability to influence and build consensus
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record