Pfizer now offering $4,000 Sign On Bonus for successful hires through August 31, 2022. Role Summary
The Pleasant Prairie Stability Chamber Facility involves the coordination of stability sample receipt, storage, shipping and destruction of samples from various study sponsors/customers. Also includes the coordination of sample flow.Role Responsibilities
- Works under supervision to complete daily activities of the Pleasant Prairie Stability Chamber Facility.
- Capable of working independently.
- Daily activities will be accomplished by following SOPs.
- Receipt and unpacking of incoming stability studies from .
- Monitor stability chambers operation and replace chart recorder paper.
- Completion of stability study builds and revisions as per approved change controls in LIMs system.
- Initiate new stability studies in LIMS and place product into stability chambers.
- Pull stability samples from chambers as required per LIMs pull schedule.
- Label stability samples and prepare for shipping to testing facilities.
- Complete required shipping documents and process shipments to customers.
- Report any unexpected observations of and deviations from procedures to management.
- This position requires the handling of Controlled Substances.
- Associate's degree in a science discipline and a minimum of 2+ years experience in a cGMP environment. OR
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline and from 6 months to 1 year of experience in a cGMP environment.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- The individual must possess strategic and analytical skills, be able to perform in a team environment and actively participate in group discussions.
- Knowledge and experience with stability operations and requirements, including GMP, ICH and related regulations.
- Knowledge of LIMS and deviation tracking system.
- Some working experience in a cGMP environment.
Lifting 30 lbs, bending, standing and sitting.Non-standard work schedule, travel or environment requirements
Occasional overtime may be required. Off hour and On call rotational duty for stability chamber alarms that may result in needing to go to work site at any time to evaluate the alarm.
Work Location Assignment:On Premise.Other Job Details
• Last Date to Apply for Job: June 27, 2022.
• Eligible for Relocation Package: No.
• Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: Yes.
#LI-PFEPfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Research and Development