**Pfizer now offering $4000 SIGN ON BONUS for successful hires through August 31st**What You Will Achieve
The successful candidate will operate as a QO Document Technician in the Kalamazoo Site Compliance Document Library (SCDL). This role serves as a customer interface for submission and retrieval of GMP documents.How You Will Achieve It
- Assist colleagues in the retrieval of records both in the Site Compliance Document Library and in long-term storage at Abraxas
- Review data and evaluate in terms of accuracy on submitted Excel spreadsheet related to records
- Import data within the Central Index of Company Records (CICR) system to support the creation, management, retention and disposal of company records and information
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- No experience required.
- Able to organize time independently, be able to perform several tasks concurrently (ability to multi-task), and be able to meet objectives in a flexible, team-oriented environment
- Customer service oriented
- Basic math skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, along with a high level of attention to detail
- Dependable and timely with work schedule
- Proficiency in English language
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- 2 years previous experience working in an office or lab setting is preferable.
Other Job Details
- Must be capable of bending, reaching, and lifting (35 lbs.) during routine job activities
- Work Location Assignment:On Premise
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
- Last Date to Apply: July 1, 2022
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.