At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Job Summary
- Product development for UV adhesive for consumer electronics application.
- Provide support to customers and internal team including manufacturing and TCS/Sales for existing UV and UV/dual cure product line.
- Daily lab 5s maintenance.
- Develop new products to meet customer requirements within an agreed timeline. Responsible for communication, documentation and report of laboratory research work, patent writing.
- Support product development engineer for scale-up, process optimization and quality improvement.
- Support application engineer and business on technical problem solving if required
- Follow Henkel SHE/5s rules
- New product development 75%
- Customer and production support for existing business 20 %
- Lab 5s and safety 5%
- Required Qualifications
- Education background: Master's degree and above
- Education background: Major in chemistry, polymer, material science
- Skills and Experience Desired
- R&D experience in UV adhesive is preferred.
- Personal competence improvement through a strong technical platform
- Good communication skills and great teamwork spirit required
- Fluent in oral and written English communication
- What the Role Can Offer You
- Independently taking PD role in projects work and work together with project team to deliver results on time
- Generate new ideas for current work and for future projects and engage in patenting innovative work to secure proprietary technology
- Communicate frequently and present results to research colleagues and the business
- Comply with SHE policies and rules and maintain good safety performance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.