Doctorate Degree e.g. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent in a scientific or related discipline relevant to research from an accredited university/institution is required.
Twelve (12) years post doctorate research experience as an independent professional with at least five (5) years extensive administrative/supervisory experience is required.
Must have demonstrable experience in Cell Biology research including but not limited to:
- Innate immunity and stem cell biology
- Cardiac xenotransplantation
- Cardiovascular Cell Biology
- Intracellular calcium homeostasis
- Conventional and Confocal calcium imaging
- Transgenesis and epithelial cell biology
Research productivity must be demonstrated in a form of publications in reputable relevant peer reviewed journals.