At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Job Purpose
- Ensure GF/PU products to safety production.
- Ensure the process of GF/PU products are controlled.
- Ensure GF/PU products quality and Process parameters to meet the requirements.
- Ensure GF/PU products documents are completed .
- Ensure the process of GF/PU products are continue to improve.
- Key Dimensions
- Operator training.
- Complete process SOP.
- Process/quality/efficiency check and improvement.
- Quality check and improvement.
- Efficiency check and improvement.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Operator training. 20%
- Complete process SOP. 20%
- Process/quality/efficiency check and improvement. 20%
- Quality check and improvement. 20%
- Efficiency check and improvement. 20%
- Highschool Degree
- College Major
- 3-5 years Working Year
- Chemical/Mechanical Industry
- Basic English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.