HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- The Technical Service Engineer will manage and operate the hygiene-lamination coater in order to lead and support technical projects for Henkel's customers in the nonwoven industry who incorporate our adhesives in their products.
- Collaborate with field Technical Service team, product development team, commercial team, and customers to develop DOEs to test adhesives on the coater based on applications within the nonwovens market and specific customer needs, such as product recommendations, troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensure application equipment and coater is calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations, as well as maintaining the equipment, including tanks, applicators, substrates, etc.
- Organize and analyze lab results with digital tools to make product recommendations, develop solutions, or propose subsequent experimental steps.
- Prepare clear laboratory reports and presentations for customer correspondence, which present findings and conclusions.
- Perform demonstrations of Henkel adhesives and capabilities on lab coater for customers and other visitors.
- Prioritize and carry out concurrent testing in the laboratory based on incoming customer requests and other projects.
- Opportunity to work on other physical property, performance property, and applications style testing for adhesive applications in nonwovens and tissue & towel markets using other lab equipment.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other equivalent experience is required.
- 1-3 years of hand-on engineering experience or lab, manufacturing or related environment is required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required.
- Ability to drive projects forward with creative problem solving, analytical thinking, and ambition.
- Demonstration of organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.