At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
This position is responsible for supporting product development projects, including making samples, testing, and scale-up of electronic adhesive materials in one or more technologies. Products must be developed in a timely manner that will permit their evaluation, qualification, and implementation by Henkel customers.
- Develops tests and reports on formulations
- Executes lab testing and generates test data and documentation
- Ensures SHE and compliance
- Communicates with various internal functions
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) required in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in the Design of Experiment (DoE), analysis and application of chemical, physical and mechanical data to problem solving and product development.
- Technical writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate to be able to work as a team member and also independently on multi-task assignments.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.