At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
You are a highly motivated professional who enjoys leading a global team of Scientists to deliver new products and technologies within ACM
- Lead the development of new structural adhesive products for the ACM SBU including high profile market launches, defensive and cost chase projects.
- Lead and directly manage a team of talented scientists and technicians within ACM PD Rocky Hill. Provide leadership to the global structural adhesive PD team and mentorship to newer staff within the ACM innovation community.
- Work closely with Marketing, Technical Service and Commercial functions to drive successful product launches.
- Set the future direction for the technology through understanding future market needs and defining new technical possibilities through scoping and interaction with advanced research teams.
- Participate in customer visits, conferences and support the development of white papers, patents and external technical information to further advance Henkel's expertise in structural adhesive technology.
- Interact with other SBUs (e.g. AEI, AAC) and be a champion of cross SBU technology sharing and pipeline development.
- Manage laboratory to maintain compliance with ISO accreditations and other corporate standards.
- Master's or PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Sciences, Materials Science, or in any other related scientific areas, is highly preferred.
- Minimum five years' experience within product development in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all Henkel functions.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, EXCEL, Power-point, etc.
The salary for this role is $136,000.00 - $150,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.