At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Henkel's brands LOCTITE & TEROSON are global leaders in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for vehicle repair & maintenance customers all around the world.
- Our Application Engineers are the cornerstone of our global organization to drive the "We sell expertise" business model and application knowhow development covering collision, mechanical, windscreen and electric vehicle repair.
- Act as an entrepreneur, and will be a pioneer in LOCTITE/TEROSON innovative products and solutions providing advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendations, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- Plan workload effectively when dealing with multiple simultaneous and new business opportunities in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
- Collaborate as part of a strong team - Working as part of our diverse and inclusive Application Engineering Team, your energetic and collaborative approach will provide technical support, technical reports, or customer presentations to promote the performance capabilities of Henkel's products and services that will lead to identifying opportunities for both Henkel and customers to drive profitable growth.
- Become a key partner to your customers in current and new application areas and have regular opportunities to engage with customers, at their workshops and engineering locations and to collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Build strong relationships and treat your customers and your colleagues as they would like to be treated.
- Provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support.
- Own your results: By developing and maintaining a high level of expert technical knowledge within key market sectors and product groups, you will be a key team member in closing application opportunities at our customers. to support sales engineers during customer visits and design seminars.
- Your expertise will enable you to provide expert training programs to our sales and distribution partners and to ensure new products and applications are selected and used whenever appropriate. We develop people with passion:
- You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities
- We are looking for people who make it happen, who enjoy innovation and are interested in further development.
- Post Secondary Degree Required, (or equivalent) qualified in engineering (mechanical or electrical) discipline with experience in engineering service environment and automotive OEM experience (Design or process engineer).
- Experience in the field of adhesives is preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Interest in Automotive and innovative applications and the willingness to engage with new topics and contribute your own ideas that inspire your customers
- Ability to work in diverse, international teams and collaborate across locations, business functions, and time zones.
- Strong technical writing skills to produce high-quality reports that will be reviewed by key customers.
- Enthusiastic presenter in face to face, webinar and other evolving digital formats
- High self-motivation with good organizational skills
- Excellent English (written, oral),
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge in Microsoft Tools like TEAMS, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Methodical and analytical problem-solving approach
- Potential for up to 30% overnight travel.
The salary for this role is $85,400.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.