At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Job Summary
- Develop innovated products and technologies to meet customer and market needs.
- Lead product development projects critical to business, and identifies opportunities for new technology, products, or performance improvements.
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization.
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally.
- Identifies and engages valuable external partners.
- Secures IP position in own area of development, and contribute actively in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations.
- Participates in site's safety and 5S programs.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- New product development for adhesive technology 70%
- Collaboration with other functions for customer and production trouble shooting 20
- Lab safety and 5S work to ensure a safe and organized working environment 10%
- Education: Master or PhD degree in Chemistry, Polymer, Materials Science or Engineering related fields.
- Experience: >=3 years working experience in Chemical related business.
- Strong technical background in chemistry, including polymer chemistry, organic chemistry and material science.
- Hands on experience in product development of adhesive, ink, paint is preferred.
- Experience in acrylates-based adhesive is highly preferred.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Good communication in English.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Minitab, etc.
- What the Role Can Offer You
- With the position, you can work with global experts in adhesive industry, to enrich your experience and technologies in product development of adhesives.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.