At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE Based out of Gebkim Plant, an award winning Greenfield site.
- Own and drive the Lean transformation agenda across both Turkey plants collaborating with all plant functions, as part of the Turkey Operations lead team,
- Drive simplification and streamlining in plant processes utilizing Henkel Production Systems (HPS) standards and digital tools
- Develop a lean culture through designing, training and coaching of lean tools and methodologies
- Identify and deliver productivity and cost savings projects through the use of problem solving and project management tools
- Collaborate with the regional and global Lean teams to develop tools and methodologies
- Coach and develop Lean Engineers within the department
- Bachelors in a relevant Engineering discipline, a Master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Lean tools application and developing a Lean culture
- Extensive knowledge of problem solving using structured methodologies such as A3 and Six Sigma
- Strong manufacturing knowledge with deep understanding of shopfloor management
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, expertise in Power BI is considered a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.