ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK, providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research with our customers including many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence around the world. We are seeking a highly motivated person to join our Sales & Marketing team as an Immunology Sales Specialist, to contribute to the growth of our business in Asia-Pacific territories.
This role is ideally-suited to a new graduate or post-graduate with an outgoing personality looking for a financially rewarding long-term career combined with a way to capitalize on your scientific training.
Working from your home office you will:
- identify new and develop existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries to enable our customers to achieve their scientific goals
- be fully equipped for the role through a combination of informal and formal training
- manage the sales process for accounts across your territory
- carry out visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
- identify suitable exhibitions and conferences to attend and carry out formal presentations to promote our products and services
- communicate and perform scientific presentations in Chinese language to our Chinese speaking customers
- demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
- work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
- carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
- develop marketing materials by referencing high-impact customer’s publication citing our products or services
- work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide provide sales and technical support to our distributors in the Asia-Pacific territories
- Required minimum: BSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
- Prior direct work experience in sales is not required, but examples of any activities where you were proactive in your communications to people in any setting should be highlighted
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Full command of English and Chinese/Mandarin; ability in further language(s) such as Japanese or Korean would be an advantage although not essential
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organizations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese languages have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be home office-based working remotely.
Our package includes a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, performance-related bonus, CPF contribution and private health insurance allowance. If you are not a Singapore citizen you need to have the right to work within Singapore.
To apply please send your resume and detailed covering letter by email to: email@example.com. No applications submitted in any other format will be considered.