This position is located within IQuESt, the Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety. We are the largest center for Health Services Research within the Southwest. We conduct high-quality scientific research that improves the health of patients across the nation, by helping to ensure the patient-centered delivery of scientific discoveries. Coordinates day to day activities of research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants.Job Duties
- Interviews/administer surveys, screen and recruits patients for studies; explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
- Liaise with community partners to recruit participants and attend community events.
- Collects patient information; processes documents and enters information into a database.
- Corresponds with patients throughout study.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks like preparing study materials, photocopying, organizing and filing documents, mailing study materials, working with confidential files.
- Assists with maintaining records and regulatory documents for research studies.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents and interprets results of experiments and reports to principal investigators.
- Facilitating preparation of reports, manuscripts and presentations for dissemination of research results Performs other job duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.