This is a Research Coordinator I position that will coordinate and assist with clinical research projects involving children and adolescents with depression and anxiety. This position will coordinate the day to day duties including interviewing, screening, and recruiting patients for studies.Job Duties
- Interviews, screens, and recruits patients for clinical research studies through established platforms including schools, child advocacy centers, and referrals.
- Obtains informed consent forms from patients and families. Explains process and procedures to educate patients and families regarding the research study.
- Collects subject data, develops and manages tracking systems.
- Collects and reviews patient information; processes documents and enters information into established databases outlined in research protocols.
- Assists the Principal Investigator other research supervisors with study-related duties, including the preparation of required documents for funding agencies, creation of data collection tools and materials, and conducting literature reviews.
- Administers clinical assessments under the supervision of a trained psychologist.
- Responsible for data quality and creation of data file(s), entering data, coding, and scoring of questionnaires or outcome measures in Excel/SPSS.
- Schedules research participant for study visits such as diagnostic/outcome assessments and other study specific activities described in the research protocol.
- Assists and submits grant/progress reports to appropriate parties.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.