At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks and take your digital expertise to the next level
- Take and emphasize a consumer-focused approach in building business website/software
- Work with business analyst team in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements
- Build prototypes that meet the quality standards and requirements
- Design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components
- Support re-use through documenting common front-end components that save the business time in executing future projects
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to develop interactive and scalable website/software
- Collaborate with the user experience teams for the purpose of designing and implementing website/software experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or above with 3+ years in web front-end development experience
- Mastering the Angular front-end framework
- Mastering one of the following UI frameworks, but not limited to, Material UI, Element UI, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with Nodejs, ExpressJS or NestJS
- Proficient with code versioning tools like Git
- Familiar with Scrum framework and development methodology, mastering agile development tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.