The postdoctoral fellow will develop new cell-penetrating protein delivery methods to promote regeneration of the mouse inner ear. The fellow will also maintain and analyze a colony of conditional knockin mice to reprogram inner ear cells using transcription factors to promote regeneration and analyze the cells by single cell RNA-seq, ATC-seq and ChIP-seq.Job Duties
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Establish new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- Responsible for laboratory operations.
- Supervise research staff.
- MD or Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience is required
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.