The Wensel Laboratory in the Department of Biochemistry is seeking a Postdoctoral Associate to study Retinal Function, Neurodegeneration and In Vivo Gene-Editing. The Wensel Laboratory is located in the Verna and Marrs McLean Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Job Duties
- Carries out independent research projects on Neurodegeneration and Gene Editng under mentorship of P.I.
- Plans and conducts experiments.
- Analyzes data.
- Prepares publications describing results.
- Assists in training and mentoring of lab personnel, including graduate and undergraduate students.
- Maintains good communication with lab leader and members.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- Ph.D in Biomedical Field.
- Demonstrated research productivity through publications.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
PD; CA; SN