At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Regional Product Owner responsible for build and rollout for MarTech Studio covering digital marketing and analytics. The role balances business, technology, and design priorities to deliver brand-defining product and service experiences.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a talented global technical team to understand new features and initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders to define product requirements and maintain a product backlog with cross-functional alignment on value-driven priorities that support business goals.
- Experience with marketing automation products, including content management systems (CMS), digital asset management (DAM), Product Information Management (PIM), Social, Influencer, and D2C.v
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or relatedfield, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in MarTech governance and process, guiding the creation of new processes to enable our Marketing team to be more effective and self-sufficient with our MarTech stack.
- Experience analyzing and visualizing data to drive actionable insights, PowerBI experience a plus.
- Relevant work experience working in agile software development as a Product Owner.
- Lead planning and vision sessions with business and technical teams, and develop product roadmap with a focus on using data to drive decisions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as a collaborative team player working with a global team.
- If you feel like you do not meet all the requirements for this role but do have some explicable experience, we encourage you to apply anyway. We do not want to miss out on meeting talented people.
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.