At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Analyze the historic data from consumer testing results
- Create interactive reports and visualizations with Power BI dashboards
- Create ETL pipelines in Microsoft Azure to automate the dataflows
- Support in development of machine learning models to draw actionable insights
- Contribute to the Henkel R&D digital transformation by supporting upcoming digital projects
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of computer science, data science, artificial intelligence or studies with strong focus on IT and data science
- First practical experience, preferably in Data Science/Analysis
- Basics of statistics and data science
- Knowledge of coding in Python and basic knowledge of visualisation softwares like Tableau or PowerBI
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure (optional)
- Good communication skills to understand (unspoken) needs of product developers and translate this into data requirements
- A data driven mindset with a lot of passion for learning the above mentioned topics
- Availability as of September 2022 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.