At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintenance and technical improvements for one cell (area) of our lines
- The Reliability Engineer manages team of technicians (mechanical and electrical) focusing on execution of maintenance and supporting production.
- The Reliability Engineer is responsible for safety, quality, OEE, people capability, maintenance costs, and reducing the quantity and time of breakdowns.
- The Reliability Engineer is technical expert driving global best practices and maintenance strategy
- The Reliability Engineer plan technical roadmap to deliver the operating efficiency targets
- Bachelor Degree minimum. Degree in mechanical, electrical, manufacturing or production engineering preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in as Maintenance Manager or similar
- High energy, drive for change, not satisfied with status quo.
- Willing to make difficult decisions when performance is not improving.
- Good Team player.
- Good level of English required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.