The Assistant Coordinator will assist Dr. Chadi Calarge's research team by providing administrative support to the research lab. Day to day duties will include contacting research participants for appointment reminders, entering participant information into a database, and assembling documentation for appointments.Job Purpose
Assists study subjects with navigation of study process. Provides general administrative support to project team.Job Duties
- Contacts patients with reminders for study appointments.
- Provides general administrative support for the project team.
- Provides other administrative support as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Experience Required: No experience required.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.