At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develops, recommends, and implements continuous improvement programs for Anaerobics and Resins to increase process and equipment efficiency/reliability and product quality including equipment additions and new products scale up.
- Provides technical support to other process areas as assigned and troubleshoot process/products problems. Prepares capital projects requests for replacements, additions, or improvements to AN Process Areas.
- Implements programs to improve cost, cycle time, material usage and quality in the An Area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in a chemical batch process environment is desirable.
- Experience in structured Problem-Solving Methodology (A3, 5-WHY, 8D, etc). Six Sigma certification is highly recommended.
- Utilize LEAN, statistical and data-visualization tools in order to execute daily and long-term production activities to meet or exceed the targets of quality, yield, and operating costs.
- Knowledge on SAP is desirable.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), oral and written.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.