At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Key responsibilities are providing technical engineering support for Henkel's semiconductor market materials product lines.
- Assist Engineers to design and set up lab testing methods to simulate customer production process and develop new solutions to meet individual customer needs.
- Responsible to carry out hands-on laboratory testing and material application evaluation testing.
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted standards and communicate to internal/external customers.
- Train and coach other employees in a professional and systematic way.
- Support laboratory 5S maintenance and continuous improvement .
- Support lab equipment ownership and maintenance to ensure high functionality
- Bachelor's degree in Material Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other related fields
- 1-3 years Working Year experience working in a chemical, materials science, or production related role
- Preferred experience in electronic application or semiconductor packaging environment.
- Strong ownership and responsibility to drive successful completion of project tasks
- Have strong verbal communication skills one-on-one with colleagues as well as in front of groups with solid interpersonal skills, with ability to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments
- Effective in using project and time management skills to drive projects to completion and focusing on commitment to deliver the highest level of quality work consistently
- The role requires lab hands-on experience and knowledge to develop new test methods in collaboration with application engineering and product development
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.