At AccessHope, we're Fighting cancer with everything we know™
by putting the ever-growing body of cancer knowledge to work for the greater good. Through a revolutionary employer health benefit offering, we remotely connect employees with cancer support services from National Cancer Institute (NCI)-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers. Instead of requiring those who have been diagnosed with cancer to come to the centers for renowned cancer expertise, AccessHope brings their support to the patient and their local oncologist-wherever they're located-to improve care, outcomes, and value.
Hopeful for those we support, rebellious in our approach, and collaborative by breaking down barriers, AccessHope is seeking a Marketing Events Specialist
to help us uniquely deploy the latest cancer knowledge to the places it's needed most. As an ideal candidate, you'll be a key member of the Marketing team and play a critical role in the success of AccessHope's events (virtual, in-person, hybrid), sponsorships, and memberships. This includes executing event marketing strategies that build business relationships, drive lead generation, and elevate our corporate brand and thought leadership. ** This is a Fully Remote Opportunity. You may sit at any of the 48 States ** Key responsibilities
- Executes event marketing strategy for AccessHope sponsored and hosted events and relevant sponsorship activation activities. Includes maintaining marketing event calendar, event/venue research, reserving booth/sponsorships, conference registrations, developing event timelines and tasks in project management software, and completing event contract deliverables
- Coordinates the production of all event-related printed and digital materials, selection and ordering of promotional items/giveaways, booth design and execution, and manages the logistics of shipping and receiving to and from event site; ensures appropriate reviews and approvals of all event-related branding and marketing materials
- Measures and provides a comprehensive assessment on the effectiveness of event marketing activities and strategies
- Collaborates cross-functionally with team members in sales and marketing, external vendors, and event partners to ensure assigned event projects are effectively planned and implemented; supports the invoice and vendor process to ensure payments are submitted in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field; years of experience may substitute for minimum education
- 2-5 years of event and/or marketing experience
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of attention to detail; high desire to meet the objectives and needs of internal clients and stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate and work efficiently with peers and outside vendors
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- 5 or more years in Marketing or Event Marketing. Demonstrated project management experience. Writing experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Microsoft (MS) Office365, MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT), MS TEAMs, PeopleSoft, Slack, Zoom, Asana, Salesforce.com, Amazon Connect; Content Management Systems such as HubSpot; Microsoft applications
- As a condition of employment, AccessHope requires staff to comply with all state and federal vaccination mandates.
AccessHope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.