HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Shape the digital future of the factory and contribute to the Digital end to end Supply Chain strategy.
- Understand the status quo of the factory, identifying digital opportunities together with all factory departments, developing and implementing projects to improve the factory KPI's will be a main focus.
- Assures uninterrupted operation of I4.0 applications onsite, implements I4.0 projects, continuously improves development and penetration of I4.0 tools.
- Is responsible for communication with key counterparts in dx.
- Supports qualification of workforce in I4.0 according to base and advanced expert fit, connects to key I4.0 suppliers.
- Identify areas of improvement opportunity & execute solutions utilizing automation skills & the latest technology.
- Define, design, execute & startup electrical, control & instrumentation projects & support capital project installations in these area.
- Provide leadership & mentoring to members of the plant's electrical & controls team by developing a deep understanding o existing processes, equipment & controls & successfully transferring the knowledge to the team.
- A bachelor's degree Engineering required
- 10+ years' experience in project management, electrical, instrumentation and automation areas.
- Ability to plan, manage and execute complex project activities to a successful conclusion with little or no oversight.
- Strong skills in electrical design, construction, automation, control applications and hMI software applications (Rockwell, Wonderware, DeltaV)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.