The Senior Global Breast Team Medical Director will report to the VP, Global Medical Lead, Breast & Precision Medicine. The Senior Director is an integral member of the Global Medical Breast Cancer team. The Senior Global Medical Director will serve as an expert in the disease area and lead strategic planning for inline and or pipeline assets, providing independent management of the full spectrum of medical affairs responsibilities. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Global Medical Director brings deep asset and breast cancer SME internally and externally. This leader will partner cross-functionally with medical colleagues, health and value functions, clinical development, legal, compliance and commercial teams to execute activities.The Senior Global Medical Director will collaborate directly with country medical teams to understand major unmet medical needs and medical environment including HCP and patient perspective, regulatory, access and payor dynamics at the country level and integrate needs and insights to drive strategy and support all aspects of medical tactics and execution which may include.
- Lead strategic integrated evidence planning and dissemination strategies for diverse stakeholders
- including independent research, clinical and research collaborations, and Pfizer non-interventional and interventional studies including post-hoc data generation
- Lead internal data interpretation, analysis plans and communication strategy.
- Develop and lead KOL engagement plan
- Initiate innovative approaches to solve challenges and leverage opportunities with cross BU best practices and lightspeed mindset.
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Other Job Details:
- MD with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Experience in Medical Affairs required
- Launch experience a plus
- Regulatory and/or clinical development experience a plus
- Subject matter expertise in breast cancer
- Record of demonstrated cross functional effectiveness
- History of leading effectively in a matrix
- International experience a plus
- Proven track record of ability to work successfully with cross-functional colleagues in a matrix team setting across countries and internationally with diverse colleagues
- Very strong communications and relationship building capacity with demonstrated history of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
Last Date to Apply for Job: May 27th, 2022
Additional Location Information: New York, NY; US - Remote; Europe - Remote
#LI-PFEPfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.