At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring chemical compliance of Henkel Adhesives products in Europe (especially in France - Consumer and Professional products) considering both regulatory and customer specific requirements
- Monitoring, communication and implementation of chemical regulatory changes in Europe, especially in France
- Communication of hazards for different products in Europe, especially in France, considering potential impact of new regulations, new raw materials etc.
- Support of Henkel Adhesives in its internal processes where input on product safety is required
- Support of Henkel Adhesives in application of specific French chemical legislation, also as contact between Henkel Adhesives and the French administration (DREAL)
- Support of customers on their questions on (chemical) safe use of the products
- Training and update of French sales forces on chemical regulations
- Education as Chemical Laboratory Technician (d/f/m)+ technical complementary education
- Ideally 2 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of current European/French chemical regulation is beneficial (e.g. GHS, chemical inventory systems)
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Enthusiastic, team-oriented, flexible mindset with good analytical skills
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS Office
- Fluent English language skills and proficiency in French language is a must (min. B2 level), German language is beneficial
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.