- A productive, hands on programmer who applies technical knowledge and practical experience to deliver statistical programming deliverables to support assets and study teams with limited supervision early in role and independently later in role.
- Ensures excellence in the programming of analysis ready datasets, tables, listings, and figures for which they are responsible.
- Ensures adherence to high quality programming standards in their daily work.
- Accountable for the quality and timely delivery of datasets and displays required for their clinical study reports as well as other asset level deliverables they may be programming.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and QC across the lifespan of the study for all of their programming deliverables.
- Exhibits routine and occasionally complex problem solving skills, seeking direction when appropriate.
- Works with statisticians and programming leads to ensure clear specifications for their programmed deliverables are in place.
- Will be knowledgeable in core safety standards as well as TA standards pertinent to their project, may aid in development of standards necessary for their study.
- May contribute to department level initiatives.
Other Job Details:
- Prefer hires to be on-site a minimum of 3 days per week at one of the listed locations.
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) Degree in Statistics, Biological Sciences, IT, or related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, or Regulatory Agency.
- Statistical Programming and SAS hand-on experience.
- Clinical trials expertise with an understanding of data operations required for the reporting of clinical trial data.
- Good understanding of ICH and regulatory guidelines.
- Working knowledge of clinical data and relevant data standards.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to operate with limited oversight.
- Knowledge of at least 1 Therapeutic Area.
- Proven ability to manage delivery under tight timelines.
- CDISC experience desirable.
- Remote based may be considered.
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
#LI-PFE Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.