At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Support the roll-out and active deployment of new software and automation tools across the global innovation organization
- Review, respond and prioritize feature ideas and take note of all feature requests, pain points, bugs, etc. related to digital tools and automation
- Work closely with the digital systems teams to understand software / hardware development roadmaps
- Create and distribute communication material, e.g. newsletters, portal articles, release communications
- Actively communicate with different stakeholders (Product Development Leads, Lab Managers, Chemists, Technicians, etc.)
- Review and standardize digital innovation data collection across SBUs and locations
- Audit and remove duplicates for commonly used data such as units, manufacturers, raw materials, parameters, data columns, etc.
- Work with internal Henkel Data Science team to drive increased data leverage in new areas
- Coordinate any IT related integrations for future functionality, such as Pricing, Sustainability, Operations, etc.
- Measure engagement & retention of digital innovation tools, and define new success metrics
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, materials science, engineering or in software engineering, computer science, data science or a related field.
- Passion for driving change management, specifically focused on Digital upskilling and tools
- Quick learner and very comfortable with technology (Web applications, data analytic tools, mobile apps, etc.)
- Natural curiosity for new topics, cultural candor and strong social skills
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strategic thinking
- Strategic, entrepreneurial mindset with an eye for design (to support in the constant updates and enhancements of the Albert platform)
- Fluent in English
- Proficient knowledge of REST APIs, Swagger documentation and JWT authentication is nice to have
- Working knowledge and experience with eLN, LIMS, or Chemical Inventory Management software is nice to have
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.