At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Product Development Engineer is responsible for the scale-up of newly developed multi-million-dollar thermal interface material product lines used in a variety of industrial and automotive applications.
- Works in cross-functional teams to link product development and manufacturing on projects for top tier companies in the automative sector.
- Creates process flow charts, FMEAs and control plans for new products.
- Runs design of experiments to understand relationship between raw materials, process and final product parameters.
- Presents scale-up reports to top management and external customers.
- Responsible for scale-up projects at domestic and international sites.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or a related scientific/engineering discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of directly applicable engineering experience in adhesive film/paste manufacturing or related industries.
- Strong background in statistics and quality tools preferred (DOE, SPC, FMEA).
- Ability to travel 20% (domestic and international travel).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.