At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Provides technical assistance and interface function on problems relating to maintenance and operation of equipment and facilities.
- Supports new product development activities and teams, generating new products and processes that are fully capable of meeting all customer and internal requirements.
- Supports root cause analysis and corrective action in a timely manner.
- Identifies present and future capital needs to support new products and processes, improve process capability and reliability, reduce direct and indirect labor, reduce cycle time, improve product quality, and improve health, safety, and environmental elements.
- Implements process control improvements to reduce product variability.
- Provides quick resolution to manufacturing shop floor problems and non-routine activities.
- Generate and modify Bills of Material (BOMs), Routings, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing Instructions (MIs), Packaging Instructions (PIs) and related documentation to support production and packaging of Henkel Aerospace products.
- Employs lean manufacturing practices to improve manufacturing operations, reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and reduce cycle times.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and executes projects in support of critical product and process issues required to maintain or increase profitable sales growth, with appropriate management and customer input.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment.
- Qualification & Experience: BS Degree in Chemical, Materials or Mechanical Engineering required. 2+ years process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience in a chemical batch process environment.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such probability and statistical inference, and the fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.