At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Establish yourself as the product owner for our global Value Chain & Sustainability BI reports, analytical models and data domains
- Collaborate closely with your business stakeholders in cross-functional teams (BizDevOps)
- Lead a team of SME and developers to design and implement our global BI and analytics applications in the area of Value Chain & Sustainabilit
- Contribute to our professional DataOps and DevOps processes and deliver high-quality, enterprise-ready products.
- Support us to create a culture of shared purpose, empowerment, openness, reasoning, and collaboration
- Establish yourself as a Data & Analytics Ambassador across business units and functions
- Master's degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in application development or BI environment
- Eagerness to collaborate closely with non-technical teams
- Strong track record of delivering digital products from design to deployment in a team setup. Proficiency in understanding business needs and converting them into specific tasks for your team
- Strong understanding of state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts
- Hands-on experience with Power BI and Azure technology stack is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Fluent in English, German language skill is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.