At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- You are an ambassador for Henkel's brands LOCTITE & TEROSON, global leaders in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for industrial customers all around the world. You will be part of a diverse global innovation team and lead the design and delivery of training for our internal teams, our distributors and our 80,000+ customers
- You develop people with passion:
Through your experience and customer feedback, you develop future training content to build our internal teams' and our customers' expertise on our product portfolio enabling wider use of our Loctite and Teroson solutions.
- You act as an entrepreneur:
You actively shape the future of our newly built Inspiration Centre in Düsseldorf and how we're bringing face-to-face and digital training to the next level.
- You collaborate as part of strong team:
You build and maintain good relationships with institutions and licensing authorities to ensure that our innovative training courses are accredited and continuously developed
- You own your results:
As the innovation driver of the regional training center, you plan the activities and the use of the resources, have a firm grip on the schedule and budget; this way, you ensure the maximum efficiency of all training programs, whether on-site or virtual
- Master Degree in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering, coating technology or related discipline
- Around 7 years of professional experience in a related role and adhesive know-how is advantageous
- Innovative and collaborative mindset
- An affinity for working with digital tools
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritise workload
- Enjoy presenting and training in a group setting
- You speak fluent German and English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.