At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Job Summary
- This position will support Adhesive Electronics business in structural adhesives for device assembly:
- Film/tape expert for electronics or other area
- Apply knowledge during film/tape related technology development and drive product innovation on technologies and applications through his technical expertise
- Strong know how on film/tape lab/production coating and die cut process and related materials selection
- Collaborate with team to solve fundamental problems on technology, application, and product line.
- Product development and modification based on business requirement.
- Manage overall project works in the group for reporting, deadlines, decisions with all project stakeholders.
- Support operation team to complete new product scale-up, optimize manufacturing process and solve the quality problem with related products.
- Supporting TCS and business team on solving technical problem and providing technical training if required.
- Study available patent landscape and strengthen Henkel's IP through patent development in area of competence.
- Participates in site's safety and/or 5S programs.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Use them to provide the details of the day-to-day work they'll be involved in. Think of it as painting a picture of their daily life at work.
- Describe the specific tasks are required on a daily basis by %, Be specific.
- Product development related activities (prepare formulation under chemists' direction, testing, results analyzing, test result reports preparation) 50%
- Lab sample preparation and lab size scale-up20%
- Cross functional support 10%
- Support competitive analysis 10%
- SHE & 5S maintenance 10%
- Master's degree or higher or equivalent working experience
- Major in polymer science, material science, or chemistry related
- Skills and Experience Desired
- >3 Years of working experiences in adhesive film and tape industry, familiar with related coating skills and experience in film/tape production
PUD/PSA formulation or application working experiences is a plus
- Demonstrate work passion and ability to learn new testing method; has basic chemistry sense to handle chemicals
- Good communication skills
- Systematic adhesive technologies training
- Technical exchange within local PD team and cross-region
- Stable and comfortable working environment
- Sufficient technical resources to support daily work
- Personal competence improvement through a strong technical platform
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.