At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Job Purpose
- Maintenance and repair of mixing , filling and other equipment. Root case analysis for breakdown.
- Improving equipment for better efficiency, safety and reliability
- Make plan for maintenance ,repair and spare parts order.
- Participate in 5S and follow SHE&Q requirement IATF16949/ISO 45001/ISO14001/MES etc.
- Key Dimensions
- There are more than 160 sets mixers and filling machines in Yantai plant. In addition to these main machine, also have more than 70 sets pump and 60 set ovens and other assistant machines.
- Total 18 engineers to maintain all these equipment including 3PL equipment maintenance.
- Annual volume is about 4500T
- Principal Accountabilities
- Make preventive maintenance Plan and execute all plan 30%
- Maintenance and repair of mixing and filling equipment 40%
- Make continue improvement for equipment 10%
- 5S,WRA,ORCA,LOTOTO 10%
- Carry out assigned task 10%
- College or above degree with major in Electrical related is required
- 3+ years' experience on production line electrical maintenance, especial PLC, Industrial control related
- Solid knowledge on TPM process
- Strong ability of communication, coordination and organization and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Good English skill at listening, speaking, reading and writing
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.