Established in November 2020, the Shanghai Institute of Infectious Disease and Biosecurity (hereinafter referred to as "the Institute") was co-founded by the Municipal Government and Fudan University of Shanghai, People’s Republic of China. Fudan University is a world-renowned, top-tier-in-China comprehensive university with a strong research focus. The Institute conducts innovative basic and applied research aiming to provide scientific and technological support for the immediate and long-term response to major infectious diseases in the world. The Institute boasts first-class research facilities and equipment, good working environment and excellent administrative support, and sincerely invites outstanding talents from China and abroad to join us.
- Professor/Researcher/Associate Professor/Associate Researcher/Postdoctoral Fellow
Main research directions
- Infection and pathogenesis of pathogens
- Prediction and early warning of infectious diseases based on big data
- Technologies for prevention and treatment of infectious diseases
- Development of high-accuracy and high-speed pathogen detection technology
Qualifications & Requirements
- Applicant should be passionate about research, innovation and teamwork.
- Applicant should have doctoral degree(s) in medicine, biology and other related fields from world-renowned universities.
- Applicant should have international vision and outstanding track record in research.
Compensation and Benefit Package
Within the policy framework of Fudan University, the Institute provides:
- Salary and benefits matching the position filled, plus competitive additional talent package.
- Access to high-quality K-18 education resources of Fudan University affiliated kindergartens and schools.
Application should contain the following: 1) curriculum vitae; 2) major research projects, publications, patents and awards within the past five years, and should be sent as a single, consolidated PDF file to the following contacts. Application is open all through the year. Application materials and correspondence will be kept confidential.
- HR specialist: Mao Jiayan
Please contact us for more inquiries or visit our website https://siidb.fudan.edu.cn.
Shanghai Institute of Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity
Add: No.130, Dong An Road, Shanghai P.R.C
Tel: +86 21 54237605