City of Hope is an independent biomedical research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases. Founded in 1913, City of Hope is a leader in bone marrow transplantation and immunotherapy such as CAR T cell therapy. City of Hope's translational research and personalized treatment protocols advance care throughout the world. Human synthetic insulin and numerous breakthrough cancer drugs are based on technology developed at the institution. A National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, City of Hope has been ranked among the nation's "Best Hospitals" in cancer by U.S. News & World Report for 14 consecutive years. Its main campus is located near Los Angeles, with additional locations throughout Southern California.
Our team delivers scientific miracles that make lives whole again. Combining science with soul, we care for the whole person, not just the body. City of Hope is transforming the future of health. Sunny Southern California
The City of Hope Environment
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegantneighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy miles of pristine beaches in areas such as Huntington, Laguna, Newport, Redondo and Santa Monica
- Home to UCI, UCLA, USC, Cal Tech, and many other world class universities and colleges
- Our locations enjoy endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, and theaters
We want our employees to enjoy all aspects of their professional and personal lives. Recognizing the value in diverse perspectives, we have programs that leverage engagement by bringing our professional community together. In the City of Hope environment, new employee partnerships thrive, with no barriers to freely sharing knowledge. And, in the same way we view patient care from a broad perspective, City of Hope encourages its employees, too, to enhance their view, by increasing their knowledge continually. Here at City of Hope, you will find great opportunities to provide fulfilling service, and to enjoy workplace satisfaction.Medical Oncology Clinical Faculty | City of Hope National Medical Center in Antelope Valley, CACity of Hope Medical Group Seeks Hematologist/Oncologists to Join Our Antelope Valley Team
The Department of Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research at City of Hope National Medical Center is seeking physicians who are board-certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology to join our network in the Antelope Valley/Lancaster area as well as its surrounding communities.
The light and bright 25,000-square-foot facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience, expanding access to City of Hope's world-class level of care.
The successful candidate will exhibit a commitment to clinical excellence and innovation, and a desire to provide state-of-the-art, patient-focused clinical care with experience diagnosing and treating all types of solid tumors. This convenient location puts our patients within easy reach of additional medical, laboratory and diagnostic radiology services, such as ultrasound, mammograms, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography) scans.Primary Responsibilities:
- Full-time hours working with a renowned and dynamic medical oncology group in an integrated, multidisciplinary department
- Primarily clinical position with potential for involvement in clinical trials
- Excellent salary, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package
- Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis
The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
The City of Hope Environment:
- ABMS board eligibility/certification in internal medicine, medical oncology and/or hematology
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 300+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within our established Department of Medicine. City of Hope is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.