HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Provide innovation solutions to improve end-to-end processes
- Facilitate and implement best practices and innovative solutions
- Identify opportunities and elaborate solutions by using new technologies as well as evolving industry best practices
- Design concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes
- Gather and complement the user stories from business experts and stakeholders
- Support the full BizDevOps lifecycle of a product/IT application
- Write technical specifications or new technical user stories
- Configure applications during the lifecycle.
- University degree in computer science, economical informatics, or economical engineering with strong IT focus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as IT Consultant in an international environment
- SAP S/4 HANA skills: consulting and customizing in SAP SD, SAP LE, SAP TM (basic)
- Experience in a Transportation Management System like OTM or SAP TM (professional)
- Experience in IT project management appreciated: waterfall, agile or DevOps
- Experience in application management appreciated
- Ability to act as development lead appreciated
- Azure DevOps or Jira are nice to have
- Excellent English language skills
- Good German language skills
- Strong initiative and decisiveness and exceptional analytical thinking as well as effective communication and persuasion skills
- Desire to work in an international, dynamic and challenging environment.