At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develops & executes strategic key account strategy (short-/mid & long term) including an ambitious annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP).
- Updates regularly the Key account strategic plan, 5 year strategic business plan and annual KP forecast/execution.
- Provide strategic plan presentations to Henkel and customer Executive level.
- Responsible for global revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
- Drives execution of key priorities and ACE sales opportunities.
- Translates customer's strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap. Builds ADP pipeline.
- Develop influential network on all key levels & dimensions of KA, with focus on strategic relationship development planning to drive growth.
- Channel all internal resources needed for success (incl. Henkel top management sponsor) and develops executive sponsors at the customer.
- Ensures Henkel is delivering unique customer value, maximizing business potential within the account.
- Responsible for timely and accurate administrative tasks supporting the account strategy including qualification and implementation of products at the customer locations, sales forecast updates, maintenance of ACE and preparation of monthly reports to management.
- Continuously update professional selling and leadership skills to keep pace with the practical daily business use of business software and communication equipment and to acquire and maintain and in depth knowledge of Henkel products and their application in customer processes.
- Effectively manage expenses to budget and company property.
- Continuously maintain, elevate, broaden and strengthen Henkel's key relationships at the account
- Bachelor in Engineering, Science or Business Administration
- Ideally, more than 2 years of experience in a specification role within manufacturing or engineering (with solar or electronics background preferred), as a consumable supplier.
- More than 5 years of experience in technical service/technical sales and/or B2B sales with strong focus on value selling and business/sales management ideally within international markets/teams
- Experience in Marketing and Strategy is beneficial.
- Outstanding influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong systematic and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Cross-functional skills to include: - social selling - digital sales - sales management - collaborative innovation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.