At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Support our industrial adhesive and functional adhesive products through analytical activity and work in chemical analysis lab to solve major innovation, manufacturing and customer issues.
- Perform instrumental analysis for target compound and polymer characterization and quantification.
- Conduct the analysis of industrial adhesive and functional products using modern Chromatography instrumentation including GPC , HPLC, IC and potential other polymer characterization.
- Under supervision, design and carry out experimental plans and procedures using modern analytical tools, analyze and summarize experimental results independently, and communicate with the business partners to ensure on-time delivery of the results and provide proper solutions.
- Follow lab quality control and quality assurance practice; maintain high quality data in a fast-paced environment, prepare clear analytical reports, method SOP, and instrument calibration, maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Maintain and develop analytical lab information management system
- Bachelors Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related is required. Masters degree is preferred.
- Previous hands-on experience (internship or industry) in chromatography, such as GPC, HPLC and other polymer characterization method is required.
- Strong instrumentation, computer and data mining skills are highly preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn.
The salary for this role is $52,800 - $82,800. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.