At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Project Engineer position will lead large and small scale capital projects for Henkel West Hazleton, PA facility.
- Accountable for the scoping, project justification, development, design, construction, installation, start-up and commissioning of all projects under direct or dotted line management.
- Document and manage project procedural standards for local organization.
- Drive projects based on defined priorities; ensure scope of deliverables, timelines and budget are met; identify risks and issues and mitigate and / or escalate as needed
- Exhibit a proven track record of project management, bringing the ability to put structure in place to manage the work
- Plan, design, manage and execute project plans to ensure delivery. This activity includes management through feasibility, design, planning and implementation.
- Interpret and review engineering drawings, test plans, and technical specifications and provide clear text descriptions of the errors found and the clear identification of any standards violations.
- Partner with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience managing multiple projects with values > $1 million.
- Demonstrated experience managing concurrent projects in multiple international locations.
- Demonstrated use of project tracking tools to manage and communicate performance to key project deliverable and metrics.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.