Wit is a highly competitive, merit-based, International Fellowship Programme aimed at attracting 16 Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) to Navarra, through two international calls.
Navarra is a region in the north of Spain, near the border with France, renowned for its higher Education System and a national leader in talent attraction and retention.
This first call will offer 8 contracts to develop a 36 months stay in Navarra, Spain, in order to develop a Doctoral Programme.
- Automotive-Mechatronics & Advanced Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence applied as a cross sectional area to each of the previous research lines
Host recruiting universities
- Public University of Navarre (UPNA) https://www.unavarra.es/home
- University of Navarra (UNAV) https://www.unav.edu/en/
Early-Stage Researches of any nationality that comply with MSCA mobility rule, hold a degree entitling them to embark on to doctorate, have not been awarded with a doctoral degree and be able to comunicate and understand English fluently (written and spoken-B2 level at least must be certificated).
- Full time contract (up to 36 months)
- Gross salary (living allowance) of 32.400€ per annum. The salary will include (Spanish law) all corresponding benefits such as national social security & health insurance, pension deductions, employee tax and maternity/paternity leave, etc.)
- Family allowance of 3.600 € per annum for ESRs with family and/or dependent, additionally included in the gross salary.
- Relocation expenses (mobility allowance) up to 2.400 €.
- Personal research budget up to 4.800 € per annum for each ESR
- Travel allowance up to 2.400 € per annum for each ESR
Application dates: 08, April-08 June
Deadline: 08, June
All applications MUST BE SENT via an on-line application system which can be accessed on the website via the APPLY button
More information: https://wit.navarra.es/en/home
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBGDMktsmMo