At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/CAPRIS)
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects. Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solutions value to customers
- Is responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Documents all activities in CRM tool (CAPRIS/ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab Requests database
- Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts
- Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules
- Bachelor's of Science or Engineering within Chemistry, Biology, or related field with relevant professional experience.
- Have a Basic Understanding of Chemistry and chemical interactions.
- Ability to use your knowledge and available resources to solve current customer problems and potentially gain new business.
- Independent, organized, and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to create presentations and analyze data.
- Willing to travel; Will mainly support AAC ST/CL Business in the Southern Region of the USA. - Role include Car allowance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.