At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Senior-level application engineer who provides technical engineering support for Henkel's electronic market materials product lines
- Primary responsibilities are technical leading on developmental and commercialized products by optimization of material application processes, and direct interaction with customers to troubleshoot and solve product and process related problems
- She/he ensures that new and existing products can be successfully employed by the customers in a manner that brings clear and identifiable value.
- Solves technology-specific fundamental problems associated with entire product lines and/or product classes by novel approaches to application process development, troubleshooting, and material characterization
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Material Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other related fields, with 7+ years of experience working in a chemical for electronic application or semiconductor packaging environment.
- In-depth knowledge of materials, new innovations, semiconductor assembly/packaging, and technologies is required.
- Experience in Advanced Packaging application are preferred.
- Strong ownership and responsibility with customer-oriented mindset and good understanding of customer request & culture.
- Have strong verbal communication skills one-on-one with colleagues/customers as well as in front of groups with solid interpersonal skills, with ability to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments.
- Effective in using project and time management skills to drive projects to completion and focusing on commitment to deliver the highest level of quality work consistently.
- The role requires lab hands on experience and knowledge to develop the new test method in collaboration with product development.
- Further knowledge of statistical analysis and design of experiment (DOE) is needed.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.