At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Production equipment technical support in a chemical FMCG and industrial Chemical products environment.
- Executes reactive and planned works in accordance with a safe system of work.
- Supports the development of safe system of work.
- Provides detailed feedback on issue resolution as required
- Mechanical trades qualification
- 5 years chemical process experience as a maintenance fitter in a production environment.
- Knowledge of ATEX regulations
- Comp Ex certified
- FETAC level 7 technical qualification
- Filling, Labelling equipment knowledge
- Process Plant & equipment knowledge
- Awareness of equipment compliance legislation