At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Drives and executes SBU and functional strategy for assigned segment/technology, ensures technical support is considered globally
- Leads or drives success of global/regional SBU projects (ACE, Inno/ADP, etc.), product recommendations, demonstrations, and troubleshooting
- Is responsible for leading, performance management and development of team members in the area of responsibility
- Provides high level support for KAs and critical global/regional customers with innovation, solution delivery, value quantification, etc.
- Contributes globally and regionally to best practices, academy/trainings, processes/tools, etc., and ensures consistent implementation
- Visits Henkel's top global customers within technology/segment, delivers appropriate next steps, action items and documentation
- Works with application equipment and technology development to provide innovative solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Observes global developments in relevant technology/segment fields, incl. competitive products
- Manages laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations
- Is responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, at customer site, at Henkel facilities, etc.
- Evaluates KPI results and drives innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions resulting from KPI metrics
- Supports as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all Henkel and regulatory requirements (safety, legal, environment), and relevant industry/customer specifications
- expertise, well-known Solar market and applications, well-known electrical conductive adhesives.
- account management
- analytical thinking
- lean/six sigma/scientific meth
- appl. methods/development
- technical writing/reporting
- business acumen/partnership
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.