At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Oversee Henkel North America projects portfolio within Adhesive Operation (AO) Technologies
- Coach project managers, project sponsors, and workstream teams on their role and responsibilities; as well as on the usage of approved project management platforms.
- Review program/project performance with project managers / project PMOs / Leadership Team
- Define and lead a common projects governance framework including relevant dashboards and reporting.
- Directly manage select AO projects, as required.
- Support the organizational strategy by driving key transformational initiatives into clear and structured projects/programs.
- Ensure all programs/projects have a clear business case, charter, and defined benefits to support the Adhesives strategic direction.
- Serve as a 'Change Agent' to drive adherence to best-in-class project management fundamentals.
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives for the project management community with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Draft new and improve existing PMO policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting PMO standards and meeting deadlines
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- MBA preferred.
- Min. 7 years of project management expertise with formal certification (e.g. PMP, APMP, Prince2, AIPMO, SCRUM, etc.); relevant agile certification required.
- Experience in running organizational transformation projects and management of change.
- Wide scope of general business knowledge including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance.
- Ability to translate strategy into relevant programs/projects with clear deliverables/outputs.
- Knowledge of common digital tools (SharePoint, Teams, Office365, MS Project, Agile tools).
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and logically and adjust content/approach based on the audience.
- Able to lead teams without authority; ability to promote a one-team culture in delivering solutions.
- Ability to resolve team conflicts effectively; ability to coach.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Highly digitally agile; i.e. able to learn new tools/platforms quickly and assess their benefits to existing project management processes/governance.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
The salary for this role is $120,000.00 - $135,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.