HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- The Lead Technical Service Engineer will deliver on key projects in Henkel's packaging adhesives business focused the design of specialized manufacturing equipment and lab to production scale-up of new products supporting process development.
- Manage coordination between specific customers and contract equipment partners.
- Assist design, prototype, build, validate and/or troubleshoot equipment in coordination with partners and team.
- Critical in understanding customer needs, developing solutions and validating product/solution performance.
- Executes complaint and quality investigations, troubleshooting, data collection, product and technology demos, equipment installs, training seminars, etc.
- Create and execute continuous improvement projects and Design of Experiments to improve quality and optimize packaging, adhesive, equipment and process performance within pilot or production scale applications.
- Coordinates technical activities with partners and allied suppliers including general logistics.
- Travel in US, approximately up to 50%.
- BS Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar relevant degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in equipment design, or lab to production scale up is required.
- Adhesives or packaging industry experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task with very strong analytical, troubleshooting and mechanical skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.